Tender Love

Tender Love
Sweet Little Betty Vang

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Big Boy

Meet big boy! Greyson Vang. He is such a baby. Can you tell from the picture with his baby blue blanky? He cannot sleep without this blanket. It drives us crazy when the blanket is in the washer and it's midnight. He will cry at the top of his nose until that blanket is in his crate. He is the biggest lovable pitbull. I use to be scared of pits before we got Greyson. Now, I can't imagine my life without him. He's such a big part of my life. He's the reason why I come home every day after work. He just shows so much affection and love to everyone. Sometimes people take it the wrong way when he rubs against them or sniff them. They expect him to be like Betty, tamed and cute. He is a big dog, big dogs need real love. Little dogs want love from afar. Little dogs like their space, that's why most are not good with young children. All I can say is Greyson has changed the way I think about pits. He is definitely my baby. It's funny how our dog situation worked out. Fred got Greyson for him and we got Betty for me. It's exactly the opposite now. Fred is so attached to Betty he can't live a day without her. Betty is for sure his dog. Mine is big boy! He will always be my baby love.

No comments:

Post a Comment