Tender Love

Tender Love
Sweet Little Betty Vang

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Welcome Home!

Finally after many months of searching for a house we found one! It's a 3 bdrm/2 bthrm home, approx 1150 sqft. It's perfect for us, 2 humans and 2 dogs. It still feels surreal. I suppose it's because we haven't moved in yet. Finally, I have something to call me own (or should I say our own?). No more headaches from roommates, no more drama with people not picking up after themselves. I just want our home to be full of peace and serenity. A haven full of happiness and puppy loves! I can't wait to settled in and start a garden box in the backyard. It's going to be so exciting growing veggies in the summertime. I am so thrilled to get over the nightmare of finding a home. For a while, we were convinced a house wasn't in our future. For those who are having difficulties finding a house, my advice is to keep looking. The right house will fall into your lap. Make sure you're working with a knowledgeable agent and loan officer. Our agent was an idiot! We discovered he was leaving areas in the contract blank allowing the selling party to have advantage over us. He wasn't on top of things, it was too late to get rid of him by the time we discovered he was an idiot. Regardless of the bad experience, we are THRILLED to have a home again. I am so thankful to my in laws for allowing us to stay with them rent free! They allowed us to save money for a better home. I have the best in laws! Seriously, they opened their home to the dogs, my parents would have never allowed that. My parents still bitch about the dogs, whatever, puppies have loving grandparents on their papa's side. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment