Tender Love

Tender Love
Sweet Little Betty Vang

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Where did my Betty girl go?

I miss my Betty girl. I stopped dreaming about her. I fear I will forget her. I don't want her to become a mere image of the past. I want to close my eyes and imagine she is here with me, holding her tight and never letting go of her. The last time she was in my dream I dreamed were were living in our old house in San Jose. I gave her a treat from my bedroom door in the hallway and she ran down the hall stopping midway between the kitchen and living room. She chewed on her treat with her back turned to me. I said to myself, "This time I'm not letting her go." I wish I never wake up, I just want to be with her so bad. I miss her. I'm so empty without her. It's hard to see other people walk their little dog. I'm envious. I want mine. I will search forever for her. I am determine I will find her again. I need to find her, she's been gone too long.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete